2017 MalayApparel. All Rights Reserved
- You are more than welcome to return or exchange your purchase.
- Please Note that for exchange the item buyers need to pay the original postage cost.
- Refunds shall be issued if goods are not as described or Faulty.
- All postage, packing costs, and returns are to be paid by the buyer.
- Items should be sent back in the condition in which the buyer received the items in.
- Refunds will be issued for the Sale Price of the items only.
- Items can be sent using the Royal Mail custom portal for MalayApparel: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2142
- Once you access the URL, please enter the order details and contact details to print the Return label.
- If you are having trouble printing the label, then you can reach out to the nearest post office to print the label
- Refunds will be given once the items have been received by us.
- Return postage costs for items will not be refundable.
- These policies do not affect your statutory rights.