We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of MalayApparel.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Unit 4B, The Bungalow Site
Rugby Road, Rochdale
Greater Manchester, OL12 ODZ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What data do you hold:
- We hold your name, email address, billing and shipping address and your phone number. These details are required to ship your order out, and are securely stored in our CMS and CRM systems. We would collect these details either in the checkout page, or if you are creating an account on our website.
Apart from the transactional emails, you will not receive any marketing emails, unless you had opted for it.
The data you have given us as part of newsletter subscription, will be stored in our CMS system, and will be used to send promotional emails and offers. We DO NOT share customer data with any third party websites or agencies. If at any point of time you have any questions on what data we store, write to us and we will send you the list of information we have saved from you.
The data stored is 100% secure and all passwords are encrypted and stored in our website CMS.
If you would still like your account details to be deleted, send us an email to email@example.com